Energy Management System’s Major 6 Main Functions:
1. Battery Management
- Monitor battery temperature, capacity (SOC), life (SOH), etc.
- Control charge and discharge strategy to prolong battery life.
2. Power Management
- Ensure the stable operation of the power system.
- Monitor and control generator sets, transformers and other electrical equipment.
3. Load Management
- Ensure system load balance and energy saving effect.
- Monitor and control electrical loads in the system.
4. Predictive Analytics
- Use big data and new machine learning techniques to predict energy production buckets and demand patterns.
- Load scheduling functionality.
5. Network Communication
- Maintain communication with utility energy market and network.
- Make sure the system can instantly feed upon energy scheduling.
6. System Security Diagnostic Monitoring
- Monitor faults and safety issues in the system and notify operators for immediate repairs.
- Perform remote monitoring.
January 1, 2021