Taiwan Truewin Technology Co., Ltd upholds the value of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as cornerstones of a positive work environment. We are dedicated to providing a supportive workplace that fosters a diverse workforce, an inclusive culture, and equal opportunities for all. We believe that we are only as strong as we are different. We celebrate everything that makes our employees unique, and we love how our varied backgrounds improve our team and our product.
Taiwan Truewin Technology Co., Ltd encourages a diverse and inclusive culture, where the differences of every individual are respected. The company makes hiring decisions based on the required professional skills, offering equal opportunities to all qualified candidates. Applicants are not treated differently based on factors such as their race, color, nationality, ethnicity, culture, gender, marital status, age, physical and mental disabilities, family status, sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs, or any other protected characteristics. We are committed to creating an environment where diverse talents can reach their full potential.
Taiwan Truewin Technology Co., Ltd's commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion extends throughout our organization. We are dedicated to fostering an equal workplace. The company maintains open communication with employees through multiple channels. We have zero-tolerance for discrimination and harassment at Truewin. We believe that this is integral for our company's sustainable operation and growth.
Yen-Fei Lee, Ph.D
Taiwan Truewin Technology Co., Ltd strongly believes that respecting human rights and promoting a decent work environment is vitally important. The company is committed to supporting and complying with various basic principles of human rights, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs), the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, as well as local laws and regulations in regions where our operating bases are located.
Taiwan Truewin Technology Co., Ltd has established a human rights policy to protect current employees (including contract and temporary personnel), and we also expect our suppliers and contractors to abide by the following principles to safeguard human rights:
1. Providing employees with a safe and healthy work environment and the necessary sanitary and emergency-response facilities. Striving to eliminate all hazardous factors that pose threats to employees' safety and health in order to minimize the risks of occupational injuries.
2. The company forbids any form of child labor, human trafficking, or forced labor.
3. The Company complies with all applicable wage and working hours laws and regulations; provides a fair living wage and offers a comprehensive leave management system. The company ensures employees freedom of employment.
4. The Company guarantees equal labor rights for individuals of different nationalities, races, class, languages, beliefs, religions, political parties, places of ancestry, places of birth, genders, sexual orientations, age, marital status, appearances, facial features, and physical and mental disabilities. The company strictly prohibits any form of discrimination and strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace by offering equal recruitment and promotion opportunities to all.
5. Respect the right to privacy and employees’ right to freedom of association.
6. Taiwan Truewin Technology Co., Ltd shall abide by the laws and regulations related to the protection of personal data, ensuring that the collection, processing, and use of personal data comply with the laws and regulations to protect and safeguard the rights and interests of personal data.
7. Inspect and assess the relevant human rights system and actions on a regular basis. The company establishes a grievance channel and commits to protecting complainants.